Please note that these instructions are only for private candidates or candidates studying at a private language school. (Click here for information on how to enrol candidates studying at state or state recognised schools)
- The next exam session for which you can enrol is that of November/December 2019
- Download and fill in the application form.
- If you are attending a private language school please enter its name and address on the form for correspondence relating to your exam. Private language schools normally deal with enrolment on behalf of their students. In this case, we ask the language school for a list of the candidates they want to enter with their date of birth, specifying which exams they want to enroll them for.
- If you are preparing for the exam on your own, take or post the application form to the Associazione Culturale Italo Britannica.
- The exam fees may be paid by cheque, bancomat or credit card.
- Summary of Cambridge English Language Assessment regulations for candidates 2019
1) All candidates will be photographed during the exam
2) In addition to completing the enrolment form, candidates are requested to complete the form below in order to authorize their being photographed:
Form for candidates aged under 18
Form for candidates aged 18 and over
- Candidates are only considered enrolled on receipt of the exam fee. Please take this into consideration when paying by Postal order.
Late entrants are accepted at our discretion and are required to pay a late fee (see Dates & Prices).
- Candidates with permanent disabilities are required to notify us at least three months before the enrollment dates for the exam.
- : you can indicate your preferences but for for organisational reasons the final decision rests with the Associazione Culturale Italo Britannica. When the date chosen by the Associazione Culturale Italo Britannica does not coincide with that chosen by the candidate, the candidate will be informed 3 weeks before the exam.
We can provide facilities for candidates with special needs such as visual difficulties, hearing impairment, dyslexia, but please contact us directly well in advance of the enrolment period.
Dates for Starters, Movers and Flyers must be agreed with the Associazione Culturale Italo Britannica at least 8 weeks beforehand.
- : The dates of the oral exams will be communicated later, by post. They could be on any day of the week (including Sunday), before, after or during the written exams. Their date can not be changed.
: For organisational reasons it may be necessary (except for CAE & CPE) to change the date of the written exam to another day approved by Cambridge English Language Assessment. In this event we undertake to inform candidates in advance.
: only in the case of certified illness, and at the discretion of Cambridge English Language Assessment, fees will be partially reimbursed. In such cases the medical certificate must be sent to us within 5 days of the date of the exam. Enrolment fees cannot be transferred to another session, exam or person.
- Transfer of level e.g. from FCE to CAE or of session e.g. from June to December, is not possible.
It is not possible to pass on the enrolment to another candidate.
We reserve the right to cancel examination sittings or examinations if enrolments fall short of the minimum number required by Cambridge. In such a case those already enrolled will be fully reimbursed.
- The results of the exam are final. The scripts of the exam remain the property of Cambridge English Language Assessment and cannot be returned.
Results are sent directly to the candidate at the address given on the enrolment form. For schools and companies the results will be sent to the person who enrolled the group who should then pass on the results to the candidates.
For further information contact Susan D'Apuzzo, Centre Exams Manager Bologna, Tel. 051221249 – Fax 051273652