Our annual are designed to ensure a systematic improvement
in your English, both in terms of communicative skills and
in terms of vocabulary and grammatical structure.
They are available at
which are linked to the
- Upper Intermediate
- First Certificate (FCE)
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE)
- Cambridge Proficiency (CPE)
We assess your English language needs during the enrolment
process to ensure that you are placed in the right class for
you, at the right level for you.
Our teachers identify your learning needs and help you to
We encourage our students to sit for the when they reach the required level.
- Levels: 8 levels linked to the Common European Framework
- Age: minimum of 16
- Timetable: 2 lessons a week (90 minutes each) or one
3 hour lesson on Saturday mornings
- Start : October
- End: May-June
- Length: 30 weeks (90 hours).
- Qualification: End-of-Course Diploma; option of sitting
Contact us for more information